Monday, August 9, 2010

Bands I'm listening to right now

Here's what I've been listening to while processing image files the last few months:


Fitz and the Tantrums, Paper Tongues, The '59 Sound, Chase the Sun, Chris Wollard and the Ship Thieves, Lyrics Born, Fink, Black Joe and the Honeybears, Richard Swift, The Drums, King Khan and The Shrines.... I've been on an eclectic tear lately trying to fill my head with as many new artists as possible that pull influence from Blues, R n'B, Psychedelia, Surf Rock and Folk... I've also got a slight obsession right now with the Phenomenal Handclap Band, Edward Sharp & The Magentic Zeros as well as the new Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and the new Black Keys releases ... There's a whole lot of interesting new music out there right now. I'll try to post more band names when I have time.

No comments: